English | Size: 923.82 MB
This path covers the knowledge and skills required to operate as a Web Application Pen Tester.
Additionally, the skills covered directly align to the following CSWF, DCWF and Industry Roles:
• Penetration Tester
• Vulnerability Analyst
• Application Security Analyst
Courses in this Learning Path:
This path will cover the essential tasks of web application pen testing, walking through each phase of the methodology as if you are shadowing a live application pen test. The scenario will cover testing through an application, discovering and exploiting vulnerabilities found. In addition, there are many vulnerabilities that a web app pen tester should be able to identify and test for. Don’t miss the specialized courses covering a deep-dive into each of these types of vulnerabilities.
• Specialized Testing: Sessions and Tokens
• Specialized Testing: XSS
• Specialized Testing: SQL Injection
• Specialized Testing: CSRF
• Specialized Testing: Deserialization
• Specialized Testing: API Testing
• Specialized Testing: Command Injection
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to