English | Size: 1.43 GB
Value Stock Market Investing: Proven Stock Market Trading Strategy. Evaluate Stocks Whose Stock Price Is Temporarily Low
What you’ll learn
Understand the principles of value investing and how to apply them in their investment strategies.
Identify undervalued stocks using simple fundamental analysis (Ratio) techniques.
Be able to determine a company’s true or intrinsic value.
Make informed investment decisions based on their analysis of a company and the future prospects for their stock.
Develop a long-term investment strategy that emphasizes value investing principles.
This course is designed to teach investors the principles and techniques of value investing, a proven investment strategy used by some of the most successful investors in history, including Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, and Charlie Munger.
Students will learn how to identify undervalued stocks, that provide a margin of safety, and give you much better upside in terms of stock price appreciation and profits.
Here are a few thoughts from Warren Buffett about value investing:
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – In this quote, Warren Buffett emphasizes the importance of focusing on the intrinsic value of a company rather than just the stock price.
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – This quote highlights the importance of investing in high-quality companies with strong fundamentals, rather than just focusing on undervalued stocks.
- “Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down.” – Here, Warren Buffett explains that he looks for opportunities to buy high-quality stocks at a discounted price, which is a key principle of value investing.
- “I try to buy stock in businesses that are so wonderful that an idiot can run them. Because sooner or later, one will.” – This quote speaks to the importance of investing in companies with a durable competitive advantage, which can continue to generate profits even if management changes.
Overall, Warren Buffett’s philosophy of value investing emphasizes the importance of focusing on a company’s intrinsic value, buying stocks at a discount to their intrinsic value, and investing in high-quality companies with strong fundamentals.
Some of the lessons included are:
- What is value investing exactly.
- Traits of value investors.
- Value investing types.
- Evaluating dividends and will they continue to be paid out by a stock.
- Using Price To Book Value to evaluate stocks.
- Using Price To Earnings Growth (PEG Ratio).
- Determining the Intrinsic Value of a stock.
- Evaluate if a company can pay its debts with the current and quick ratios.
- Protect yourself by recognizing value traps.
- How to avoid catching a falling knife when investing in stocks.
- Action steps to put what you learned in motion.
- Wisdom from the big 3 of investing in the stock market.
- Plus much more!
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of value investing and how to apply them in their investment strategies.
- Identify undervalued stocks using simple fundamental analysis (Ratio) techniques.
- Use various valuation methods to determine a company’s intrinsic value.
- Make informed investment decisions based on their analysis of a company’s financial data and intrinsic value.
- Develop a long-term investment strategy that emphasizes value investing principles.
The big goal of course, is to buy good companies that may be currently selling at a discount that we can buy and then later sell at a profit. If that sounds like classic buy low and sell high it is!
The next step. Just click the button to enroll and I look forward to seeing you in your first lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Great if you are a newer stock market investor and want to learn proven concepts used by many famous and everyday investors in the stock market.
- Perfect if you like the idea of finding good companies who stock price may be temporarily low but has great potential upside.
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to