English | Size:
Build an E-commerce Store with Django | Hands-on demonstrations | Deploy a Django Web Application
What you’ll learn
Build an E-commerce store with Django
Implement payment integration
Learn how to build a shopping cart
How to deploy our website and host it on a live server
Welcome! I’m here to help you to build your own E-commerce store with Django.
I want to help YOU to build your very first E-commerce store!
The eCommerce store project that is developed in this course is for learning purposes only. I will teach you how to build an eCommerce store with the expected custom functionalities of a live store.
I do not promise that this course is going to be a 100% eCommerce solution for your business. Another important thing to bear in mind, is that this course is not for non-technical users.
The Python Django: Build an E-commerce Store – course has been structured in a simple and logical order. Everything that has been designed from the styling to the graphics and topics covered is crafted with the absolute duty of care towards the student.
- It covers all the concepts that you need to be aware of, in order to create your e-commerce store.
- The course is structured in a logical and cohesive way – not just random lectures plastered everywhere.
- It starts off very simple and then builds on gradually throughout the course.
- This course is jam-packed with code snippets/references and with the full project source code (as a zip file).
The Python Django: Build an E-commerce Store course is a highly practical course and allows you to apply your knowledge:
- There is a wealth of hands-on lectures throughout this course.
My name is Arno Pretorius. I’m a qualified IT teacher who has taught programming both in-person and online. My main passions are teaching and technology, so I thought why not just combine the best of both worlds to create something truly amazing and valuable. Over the years, I have created and deployed many real-world Django-based applications, including a job portal for university graduates and an exclusive social network.
I’m a Django developer, an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, and Developer. I have a keen interest in everything that relates to web development, Django web application security, and cloud computing.
So, let’s go and become fluent in Django, along with an extra service or two.
Trust me you are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
– 16.5 + hours of on-demand video
– Full lifetime access
– A Udemy certificate of completion
– Access on mobile and TV
Join me in this course if you want to build your own E-commerce store with Django!
Who this course is for:
- Django developers who want to add a live project to their portfolio
- Django developers who want to learn how to build a real-world project
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to