English | Size: 3.39 GB
Master modern CSS in 2023 by building 2 beautiful projects with Flexbox, Grid, Animations & Transitions, and much more!
What you’ll learn
How to code CSS in 2023 by building realistic projects from scratch and seeing how it all fits together
Avoid hundreds of beginner mistakes so the people who have to interact with your code have it easy
Implement simple-to-complex layouts with Flexbox & CSS Grid
Crucial best practices in 2023 that every CSS-coder should know (e.g. use rem instead of px)
Implement awesome CSS animations + transitions
Implement Responsive Web Design (RWD) for mobile, tablet, laptop & desktop with media queries (@media)
Use the most popular CSS pre-processor (Sass/SCSS) and the value it adds
Why people use BEM and differences with coding CSS in React/Vue/Angular
Implement a simple build process for CSS (add vendor prefixes and minify CSS file)
Stop struggling with CSS — it becomes fun once you have mastered things like Flexbox (trust me)
Master all critical concepts for a front-end developer
Tons of easy design tricks you can use to drastically improve the look of your projects
BONUS: By going through the course you’ll naturally improve design and HTML too
This is the #1 resource to master modern CSS!
Take your CSS to an advanced, professional level by building 2 beautiful, real-world projects from scratch. Other courses start from outdated concepts first (like floats) — we will use modern concepts right from the start (like Flexbox).
2 Top-tier, real-world projects. Expertly engineered to help you code modern websites & web apps with the latest best practices.
SocialEditor: Build a slick graphic design editor for social media posts (layouts with Flexbox).
BetterPhotos: Build a stylish homepage for a photography community (layouts with Flexbox & Grid).
Reviews from elsewhere
”Hi Wesley, I would like to say hello and the most important – THANK YOU for the fantastic CSS course you created. Let me say it’s been really (one of) the best I’ve ever went through. I am at first a backend developer and my frontend experiences are usable but somewhat limited but now I feel much better about it, really, not just talking.”
”As Albert Einstein said: ‘Example isn’t another way to teach, it is the only way to teach.’ Thank you ByteGrad for saving my time by creating the CSS program. After watching many chaotic courses on Lynda and YouTube, finally I can follow some logic here at your school. Thank you!”
”Hi Wesley, For me your CSS course is great and I am really thankful that you actually show the strategy for real world scenario in a concise way, while explaining the context with examples what not to do and why. It’s exactly the point I always struggle with, when learning new technology on those beginners silly ‘happy day scenarios’. Personally I also appreciate you don’t insert unnecessary ‘entertainments’, which I find in usual IT books and which break the reading flow, adding so much extra work.”
What You’ll Learn
1) How to code CSS in 2023 by building realistic projects from scratch and seeing how it all fits together
2) Avoid hundreds of beginner mistakes so the people who have to interact with your code have it easy
3) Implement simple-to-complex layouts with Flexbox & CSS Grid
4) Crucial best practices that every CSS-coder should know (e.g. use rem instead of px)
5) Implement simple-to-complex CSS animations & transitions
6) Implement Responsive Web Design (RWD) for mobile, tablet, laptop & desktop with media queries (@media)
7) Use the most popular CSS pre-processor (Sass/SCSS) and the value it adds
8) Why people use BEM and differences with coding CSS in React/Vue/Angular
9) Implement a simple build process for CSS (add vendor prefixes and minify CSS file)
10) Tons of easy design tricks you can use to drastically improve the look of your projects
11) BONUS: By going through the course you’ll naturally improve your design and HTML skills too
Avoid struggling with CSS for years to come. Hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
Front-end developers who want to finally master CSS
Developers who want to learn critical concepts like Flexbox, CSS Grid, Animations & Transitions, and more
Developers who want to know how to build modern websites & web apps with modern CSS
Anyone interacting with CSS — creating/updating their own website, designers who have to touch CSS, etc.
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to