English | Size: 1 GB
Mint NFT in Rust contract
What you’ll learn
01 Set up token definition in Rust
02 Set up NFT smart contract in Rust
01 Mint NFT in Rust contract
02 Get total NFTs minted in Rust contract
03 Get NFT token by id in Rust contract
What is the NEAR blockchain?
- built to be simple, secure and scalable.
- Low cost. High speed. Effortless scale.
- <0.01USD Transaction Cost
- 18M+ Active Accounts
- 400K Daily Transactions
- ~2.4s Time to Finality
- Contracts, DAOs, dapps, funding
- Layer 1 blockchain
not dependent on other chains.
uses a unique scaling mechanism
- Nightshade sharding
- Scales infinitely
- resists short-term usage spikes
Proof of stake
- More efficient than Bitcoin and Ethereum
- no need for users to install programs or browser extensions
- makes it especially easy to onboard new users (e.g. through named accounts)
Certified carbon neutral
- consumes in a year the same energy bitcoin consumes in 3 minutes
Interoperable with Ethereum
- using Rainbow Bridge
Alexandra Kropova is a software developer with extensive experience in smart contract and decentralized app development. She has helped produce courses for Mammoth Interactive since 2016, including many blockchain and Web3 courses.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
Join 1.3+ million students in high-quality courses featured at Harvard
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
- Graduation certificate for every course
- Absolute beginner-friendly
- Use any computer
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Get all source code
- Popular bundle by Mammoth students
- Perfected over years of training
Reviews from the Mammoth Community
“This is AMAZING I just learned how to code without breaking a sweat, this is really easy and fun!” -Shalonda Lewis
“This course so far is by far amazing! The instructor is very encouraging and up beat.” -Moiz Saqib
“It was informative and definitely covered the basics. Easy to understand and to follow.” -Colin Mooney
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone interested in building smart contracts for the NEAR blockchain
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to