English | Size: 859.12 MB
Learn DevOps, CI/CD, Agile, pipeline with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment examples
What you’ll learn
Learn what Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps are
Learn how to apply DevOps and CI/CD concepts to software development projects
Compare the traditional software development cycle with the DevOps cycle
Understand all the steps of the DevOps development process through real-world working scenarios
Evaluate how DevOps can be used by organizations to increase the software quality and optimize production time
What software tools are used in different DevOps processes and their benefits
Learn Agile methodology and its application to the project management and teams organization
In recent years DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment (CD) are revolutionizing the software development world. DevOps offers countless benefits to software development organizations, enabling them to implement new features faster and increase software quality, resulting in increased revenue and reduced time to market. To keep up with these new software development methodologies and tools, organizations have greatly increased the number of hired people with DevOps skills in recent years.
There are currently dozens of tools to implement DevOps, CI/CD in the workflow, and their application allows to modernize the entire software development cycle with countless benefits. Developing code for large software projects, with many teams working simultaneously, becomes easier. Designing, integrating different components, detecting errors and issues which can affect the stability of the software allow you to simplify the work process and increase the quality of the released software .
How can you understand DevOps without knowing the starting point? Before delving into the DevOps world and understanding how it works, it is important to have a clear idea of the traditional software design and development process before DevOps came along. This introduction provides an even better understanding of the critical points in the old working approach and an appreciation of the evolutions offered by DevOps, understanding how it changes the projects organization on a practical level.
The course is designed to provide a comprehensive view for those who are approaching DevOps for the first time, but also for those who already have an initial knowledge of these concepts to refocus on the key points and to better understand how DevOps methodology works in practice.
During the lessons you will learn the following topics:
- Traditional software development cycle
- What is DevOps and what benefits it brings
- Software development cycle with DevOps
- What are Dev teams and Ops teams
- How to eliminate silos with DevOps
- What is Continuous Integration (CI)
- How to implement Continuous Integration
- What are Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Choose between Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- How to implement Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- What are IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and pipeline
- Relationship between DevOps and Agile methodology
- Relationship between DevOps and the Cloud
Learning is simplified by a series of practical examples, diagrams, and animations offered during lessons to understand the application of DevOps, CI/CD, in real-world scenarios.
Understanding the application of these tools in the project scenarios proposed during the course allows you to understand why DevOps is so important and widespread today, and why it will be increasingly used in the coming years by all software development organizations .
At the end of the course you can download your Course Completion Certificate!
Who this course is for:
- Are you a student or software developer and want to learn how to work with DevOps? Here you can learn how the working approach changes with DevOps, CI/CD and what tools are involved, so you can gain knowledge applicable to different contexts.
- Are you a manager of teams that use or are moving from the traditional software development cycle to DevOps? In this course you will understand the foundations of the new software development cycle with DevOps, to understand everything from the ground up and especially how the projects organization changes.
- Are you an engineer or software architect new to the DevOps world? Here you can learn how the software development cycle changes, integrating CI/CD for software integration and deployment.
- Have you read or heard about DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile and would you like to learn more, but don’t know where to start? With this course you can learn all this through a simple and structured path, to guide you through the DevOps world.
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to