English | Size:
Learn the basic and advanced feature of Dependency Injection with Dagger2, and update your Android development skills
What you’ll learn
Understand the architectural importance of DI
Understand the DI pattern
Learn how to use Dagger2 in an application
Build an example project using DI
Dependency Injection is now an indispensable component of Android development. All well built, large projects use it to make development easier and more practical.
Dagger2 is the most widely used framework for DI in Android.
This course will
- take you from a complete beginner in the technology
- explain in detail the theoretical aspects of Dagger 2 injection
- exhaustively go through all the components that make Dagger2 such a successful library
- implement it in a practical application, to show you a real world scenario
After this course you will have the knowledge and experience to use Dagger2 in all your app development projects, and will allow your apps to grow and expand seamlessly.
We will learn about:
- Dagger history and advantages
- Constructor injection
- Field injection
- Method injection
- Singleton pattern
- Custom components
- Component factory
- Practical work
We will build everything in Kotlin.
We cover a lot of ground in this course, and we will implement the concepts practically so that you get not only theoretical knowledge but practical experience as well.
Sign up today, and let’s learn how to use Dagger2 to build a modern Android Application.
Who this course is for:
- beginner Android developers
- intermediate Android developers
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to