Coursera – IBM Data Analyst Professional Certificate
English | Tutorial | Size: 1.72 GB
Unlock your potential in data analytics. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career as a data analyst. No degree or prior experience required.
Gain the job-ready skills for an entry-level data analyst role through this Professional Certificate from IBM and position yourself competitively in the thriving job market for data analysts, which will see a 20% growth until 2028 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics).
Power your data analyst career by learning the core principles of data analysis and gaining hands-on skills practice. You’ll work with a variety of data sources, project scenarios, and data analysis tools, including Excel, SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, and Cognos Analytics, gaining practical experience with data manipulation and applying analytical techniques.
This Professional Certificate does not require any prior programming or statistical skills, and is suitable for learners with or without college degrees. All you need to get started is basic computer literacy, high school math, comfort working with numbers, willingness to learn, and a desire to enrich your profile with valuable skills.
Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll have analyzed real-world datasets, created interactive dashboards, and presented reports to share your findings, giving you the confidence and the portfolio to begin a career as an associate or junior data analyst. You’ll also build the foundation for other data disciplines such as data science or data engineering.
This program is ACE® recommended-when you complete, you can earn up to 12 college credits.
What you will learn:
– Demonstrate proficiency in using spreadsheets and utilizing Excel to perform a variety of data analysis tasks like data wrangling and data mining
– Create various charts and plots in Excel & work with IBM Cognos Analytics to build dashboards. Visualize data using Python libraries like Matplotlib
– Develop working knowledge of Python language for analyzing data using Python libraries like Pandas and Numpy, and invoke APIs and Web Services
– Describe data ecosystem and Compose queries to access data in cloud databases using SQL and Python from Jupyter notebooks
There are 9 Courses in this Professional Certificate
1 Introduction to Data Analytics
2 Excel Basics for Data Analysis
3 Data Visualization and Dashboards with Excel and Cognos
4 Python for Data Science, AI & Development
5 Python Project for Data Science
6 Databases and SQL for Data Science with Python
7 Data Analysis with Python
8 Data Visualization with Python
9 IBM Data Analyst Capstone Project
Skills you will gain
– Microsoft Excel
– Python Programming
– Data Analysis
– Data Visualization (DataViz)
– Data Science
– Pivot Table
– IBM Cognos Analytics
Rav Ahuja, Sandip Saha Joy, Steve Ryan, Kevin McFaul, Joseph Santarcangelo, Azim Hirjani, Hima Vasudeva, Saishruthi Swaminathan, Ramesh Sannareddy