English | Size:
The ultimate guide to fulfill the Customer Success Manager role and help customers achieve their business outcomes
What you’ll learn
Provide a thorough introduction, tools, concepts, and skills practice to prepare for the CSM role
Give you experience with common practices and expected tasks, including confidence using terms such as Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), Lifetime Customer Value
Help your customers realize value from their solutions and achieve their business outcomes
Practice and gain confidence in fulfilling core tasks using best-practice tools and methodologies
This course focuses on enabling students to develop their knowledge, skills, and competence to prepare them for their CSM role and provide them with the confidence needed to perform that role. A particular focus of the course is to provide students with the ability to grow their real-world experience in a safe environment through the use of practical exercises and role plays. This course will also aid the student in preparation for the Customer Success Manager Certification.
The Cisco Customer Success Manager Certification provides a solid framework and a core set of skills and knowledge to help you deliver immediate value to your relationship with your customers. Validate your ability to develop and integrate solutions, identify adoption barriers and how to remove them, implement adoption frameworks and interpret customer usage data while leading customers to renewals, and cultivate new sales opportunities through the entire customer lifecycle.
This course offers various learning methodologies, including videos and hands-on exercises to provide an interactive experience.
During this course you will:
- Read, visualize, and learn by doing
- Watch video demonstrations on customer success management topics
- Have access to an extensive glossary of terms
- Practice using the supplied case study
You can expect to learn:
- How to successfully perform in the role of a Customer Success Manager
- Help the customer be successful throughout the customer success lifecycle
Once you have completed this course, you can prepare to take the Cisco Customer Success Manager certification exam.
It is a lot to learn; however, this self study takes it one step at a time, at your pace, and provides you with the tools that you’ll need to excel.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification
- Individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to