English | Size: 1.30 GB
Working towards your CCIE Enterprise or the CCIE Service Provider Lab certification? Want to learn how L3VPN works within the Enterprise or the Service Provider network? Want to learn how many different types of L3VPN solutions are available? Want to deep dive into L3VPN troubleshooting? If so, join INE instructor Rohit Pardasani for an interactive session on Understanding, Implementing, and Optimizing L3VPNs. Familiarity with basic routing, basic BGP, and basic MPLS is advised, but not required to join this session.
This course will help you solve L3VPN issues in your work environment. In this course, we will deep-dive into the concepts of L3VPN, implement different solutions of L3VPN and verify and troubleshoot L3VPNs. This course will help you prepare for the CCIE Enterprise and the CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
* Understand basic MPLS implementation.
* Understand basic BGP implementation.
* Implement and Troubleshoot basic Intra-AS L3VPN.
* Implement and Troubleshoot basic Inter-AS L3VPN.
* Implement and Troubleshoot Inter-AS Option A L3VPN
* Implement and Troubleshoot Inter-AS Option B L3VPN
* Implement and Troubleshoot Inter-AS Option C L3VPN
* Implement and Troubleshoot Carrier Supporting Carrier L3VPN
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to